Friday, December 14, 2007

Month 1 looking back.

I can't believe it has been a month already. Mom, Dad and I have had so many adventures already, and I can't wait to have some more. Here are some photos below of whats been happening.





I love my Einstein mat, I spend some time on it each day. Dad thinks it will make me smart, but little does he know it kind of overwhelms me and makes me not want to sleep.














This is me getting all ready for a walk with Mom. Walks are pretty much my favorite thing to do right now, me and mom really like them.










My first dinner date. Mom, Dad and I took our first dinner date out, just the three of us. To our favorite, Dos Rios tex mex grill. We shared fajitas, but not queso :( My tummy doesn't seem
to like milk much.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I really like that bath time picture. She is so cute!
~Chris Thom