Wednesday, November 21, 2007

First Week in Review


Hi everyone. Well as of today I have officially been around for one week. Things have been going pretty well. Grancy has been around taking care of me and helping my parents out, thanks Grancy. I went to the pediatrician this week as well. Other than going to the bathroom on Dad, I got a great report as I'm already 4 oz. above my birth weight. If you click the week in review above it should take you to all of my pictures on snapfish (try link below as well). Mainly I'm hanging around the house sleeping and eating. I did make a quick trip to Scholtzky's with Mom and Dad. For Thanksgiving we don't have any big plans, Heather and Paul are coming over, and then on Friday I'm cheering for my Aggies against tu. I will talk to everyone later.

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=185172631/a=30523591_30523591/t_=30523591

2 comments:

johnnamarie96 said...

She is just SO cute! Glad you are home and settling into your new routine! It gets better every day! Hope to see you all sometime next week! Can't wait to meet Miss Lilly!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

i love all the pictures. she is just precious. and you look amazing! i have got to come see y'all soon!